Terms & Conditions
- Company Registration Name: Colour Optic L.T.D. T/A Crazy Lense
- Place of Registration: United Kingdom - Company registration: 09906419
- Registered Office Address: 235 Thorne Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, DN2 5AR
- Telephone Number: 0800 783 1277
- Email address: email@example.com
- Next-day delivery applies to all orders placed before 2 pm Monday to Friday. Orders after 2 pm will be processed the next working day. Orders placed after 2 pm on Friday will be processed the first day of the following week.
- Crazylenses.com delivers to all international destinations.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
- If your order is made online but you do not pay by credit card, or if you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to ordering.
- Crazylenses.com aims to deliver products within 1-3 Working days in most circumstances, however, each product has a link on the product page stating the estimated delivery time for that product and you should refer to these for more details about delivery times.
- Orders are despatched either by Royal Mail, DHL, or UPS Express Courier service. For the USA, orders are usually dispatched via Royal Mail and subsequently transferred to USPS for delivery within the USA. If sending by courier, the couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on Crazylenses.com but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by international airmail usually arrive within 4-10 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered.
- Please order from Crazylenses.com with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Crazylenses.com does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in Crazylenses.com and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the Crazylenses.com web site is owned by, or licensed to Crazylenses.com, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of Crazylenses.com, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use Crazylenses.com for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of Crazylenses.com for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on Crazylenses.com may not be used for any other purpose.
- Crazylenses.com does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on Crazylenses.com.
CrazyLenses are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place electronic, physical and managerial processes and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Security Checks - Ensuring Confidence
At CrazyLenses we use PayPal which is a secure online credit card and debit card payment solutions for thousands of online businesses. We understand that despite the insurance credit card companies provide and the high levels of encryption we use, for some, giving their credit card details over the Internet is still something they are not comfortable with and we welcome telephone orders which can be paid for in a number of ways including: cheques, bank transfers and postal orders. Security at CrazyLenses is paramount, therefore we periodically review accounts to ensure a secure environment for our buyers, and this means that we will carry out routine security checks to verify that the account details you have supplied to ensure they are valid. If we are unable to verify some of your account information, this may result in further identification checks being requested to help with the verification of your account details. This may result in your order being held pending the security checks the day before your specified delivery date.
Once we have successfully taken payment from your credit card you should receive confirmation of your transaction by email.
Payment Errors or Issues
If during the process of charging your credit card we were unable to obtain an authorisation code, you should receive an email note informing you of this. This may be for a number of reasons, please check your payment details carefully to ensure they are correct.
Data Protection Act 1998
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 for a small fee. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact our Customer Service Team at CrazyLenses at the address on our contact page. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible and we will immediately correct any information found to be incorrect.
Crazy Lenses offers a hassle-free 14-day refund policy
Here at Crazy Lenses, we aim to provide you with the best selection of products at the best prices whilst providing a world-class customer experience. With this in mind, we are happy to accept any genuine return under our hassle-free 14-day refund policy. However, your items must be in returnable condition i.e still fully sealed, undamaged and unused.
Please note: Any refund made in line with our hassle-free 14-day refund policy will equal the full amount that you paid upon placing the order (provided you are returning all items). If you are returning part of an order, your refund will equal the total price paid for the items that you are returning (this won't include a refund for shipping as you have kept part of your order).
Due to the high quality of our lenses and the sophisticated quality control process we have in place, it is highly unlikely that you will receive a faulty product.
In order to combat false claims, we are unable to process a return, exchange, and refund request where the foil seal has been broken on the plastic blister packaging. Because of this, we advise all customers to fully inspect their lenses before opening them up. This can be done by looking through the clear plastic window. Specifically, you should check that they aren't ripped, misprinted, or dried out.
If you believe a product has arrived in a faulty or damaged condition and provided the foil seal remains intact, you must notify Crazy Lenses within 7 working days from the date you took delivery of your order. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To speed up the process of dealing with your claim, we must ask you to include the following information in your email:
- Full name
- Order number
- Product name & code
- Description of the fault
At the sole discretion of Crazy Lenses, a like-for-like replacement pair of contact lenses will be shipped out to you within 24-72 hours of receipt of your email. Please note: you may NOT request an alternative design. Please also bear in mind that this process may be delayed if crazy Lenses deems it necessary to request photographic proof or the return of your faulty item.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our product pictures. However, due to the nature of coloured contact lenses, there may be variations in colour as a result of different batches of dye, different print runs, or as a result of the colour, shade or intensity of your natural eye colour. By purchasing a pair of coloured contact lenses form Crazy Lenses, you are confirming your understanding and acceptance of this and we are therefore unable to accept return, exchange and refund requests that relate to color, design and coverage.
Discounts codes & coupons
We are unable to apply discount codes and coupons retrospectively and will not accept return and refund requests in scenarios where you want to cancel an order in order to resubmit it with a discount code or coupon. As stated above, all sales are final.
Please note: Discount codes and coupons must be entered on the 'cart' page before proceeding to checkout/payment. To get there, click 'view cart' in the top right corner of the page.
All orders are shipped via third-party organisations such as USPS, Royal Mail, and CanadaPost, and the shipping times quoted on our non-guaranteed shipping options are simply estimates provided to us by them, they aren't guaranteed. Crazy Lenses therefore can't accept returns or refunds for orders that arrive later than expected if you have chosen a non-guaranteed service. Examples of non-guaranteed services include USPS First Class, Standard International, and RoyalMail 24.
If Crazy Lenses agrees that you are due a refund, regardless of the reason, it will be processed within 5-10 working days and can only be sent to the payment method that you used when placing your original order.